- relieves stress
- makes us happier and healthier
- allows an easy avenue to give and receive affection
- strengthens every personal relationship
The husband plays the key role here regarding non-sexual touch. Develop these good habits to open the door of emotional well-being and promote physical intimacy:
- Gently brush your wife’s shoulder or back as you walk by.
- Reach out to her, stroking her cheek while conversing and making eye contact.
- Always opening the car door for her and touching her as she enters the car.
- Continue the habit of holding hands, especially when you’re in public.
Put your arm around your wife’s shoulders. It lets her know that you’re aware of her. It’s also an expression of how the two of you “belong together”.
Reach out and touch your partner today!