- Is he or she overly jealous and or possessive?
- Does your date like to take charge by planning all the details of your dates?
- Does he or she always know best about what you need to read, eat, see, wear, or hear?
- Is it difficult to express your own beliefs or opinions around your date?
- Does he or she always need to dominate a conversation? (Specially for Christian single women)
- Does he insist on you submitting to him as your spiritual leader even though you are not married?
The bottom line is control freaks like to be in charge. If you answered “yes” to one or more of the above questions, you are probably dealing with the control freak. You may also want to consider whether or not you in fact are a victim in an abusive relationship.