? ??????????????Getting Married? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (87 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13620 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Wedding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7449 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 14, 2009

See You Jan. 2010!

Hello lovely peoples! I would like to thank each and every one of you who are followers, silent followers, stalkers, readers, viewers and supporters of this blog. However, due to the holiday season and all that is going on, I will not be posting on this blog until Jan. 2010.


Therefore, I'm taking a nice break from ALL of my blogs. I want to come back refreshed, renewed, rejuvenated, and have fresh new material for you all.

I will be doing some rearranging of this blog. Some of you all may know that I manage 5 blogs. Well, I will now condense them down to 3! I will be combining my Inspirational blog with Single Or Married This Is For You. So now you all will have a mixture of posts. I will be changing the title of this blog, so don't be alarmed, same blog, but different title.

Thank you all again for the love and support. Special shout out to all my commentors! I appreciate it. I hope and trust that everyone will have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Be safe, I love you all, and let 2010 be the best year from now on out. Live your life to the fullest in Jesus name! Amen!

See you all next year! (Sounds far doesn't it, lol!)

12 comments:

Sugarking said...

Jumpin' Jehoshaphat! 5 blogs!!! How do you manage it??!!!

Lady A said...

@SugarKing, "Jumpin Jehoshaphat?!" OMG, you had me baggin up laughing over here! LOL! I like that, never heard it either. LOL, you are too funny.
Well I love blogging and I had the grace of God to manage them. However, now that I'm on youtube (Ladya1speaks), I think it's time to make my load a little lighter.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.. five blogs.. I need to up my game mehn.. See you in 2010

Lady A said...

@Bagucci, aka, Danny Boy, lol! Oh man how I miss you. Life is so busy for me in a good way, but we will catch up on FB, ok. It would have been 6 blogs, well actually it was, but I never published it....it was about weddings and stuff. It was fun managing them, but it's time for me to move on and up from some of them. Enjoy the rest of this year and see ya 2010!

Blogoratti said...

5 blogs ain't no joke...woa!
All the best in the new year!

Lady A said...

@Blogoratti, same to you! Thanks!

The Activist said...

Do have a lovely xmas!

Lady A said...

@StandTall, thanks! I wish you the same!

Shubhangi said...

Hey, I am single..IT was great to read the post.


SEO Services

Lady A said...

@Shubhangi, glad you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Happy New Year girl.

I pray the year has started in a wonderful way for you. In God, it can only get better **smile**

I want to say Thank you for being an avide reader and commenter on A Day In God's Will. Your comments have been encouraging and I am sure they have inspired and uplifted others too.

I look foward to blogging alongside you, sharing more of what God gives me to write.

Have a great year experiencing God more than ever before.

Much Love x

Lady A said...

@Remi, oh wow, thanks so much and same to you. I wish all of us the best in everything we do here on blogging or in our personal lives. Cheers to the new year! Thanks again for your kind words.